Sunday, January 20, 2013

:: took a leap ::

I just took a leap and decided to not post pictures or write what I am doing on Facebook!  Crazy, I know!  But I seem to realize that people don't text me or call or ask about me and my kids cause I keep posting what we are doing on Facebook.  So, I am gonna post on my blog.  Silly I know but when you raise your kiddos by yourself 3 weeks out of the month you get lonely and you just want to have some adult time and mine was Facebook but I realized I don't need that anymore.  So blogging is where I will communicate my best!  Or you can call me or text me! I talked to Larry tonight and vented about stuff and realized that I wanted him to get angry with me about stuff and stand up for me but you know what he can't he isn't here and I have to do it on my own so my first step is if you  want to know how my kids are or how I am then you are going to have to ask me and if you don't want to communicate with me then just check out my blog. 

And hopefully soon I can post pictures and for some reason my lovely background isn't working, this is so not cool!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

gonna miss you on FB but I love reading your blog. Love ya, mom

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing on your blog. I am one of the crazy few who never started up FB. So lucky to have a Mama out there that I can relate to.