For some crazy reason I still can't download pictures to my blog! Frustrating. Maybe this weekend I will try to figure out why but for now it is all words. My dad had a heart attack either on Christmas eve or last weekend so he had 2 stents put in his heart and now he is all better. So the day that all happened I was at the hospital for most of the day and missed work but I had my big girls well child check for the evening with her doctor (my boss) so I kept it and brought her in after I knew and saw my dad get out of recovery. It was such a long day and to sit in a room at a doctor's office that I work at just me and my girl playing I spy something....was a very relaxful time. She was awesome for Dr. Bridgeman and is such a big girl and I just let her talk through the whole thing and told DeOna to just talk to her if she was a big person and she did. So I give shots pretty much every day to kids and I see how mom's and dad's have to deal with their kids and siblings getting shots. Some are great some kick and scream. My kids do pretty awesome. The reason why I think it is because I don't tell them they are getting them and I don't have them get their shots together. At Grace's appointment I still hadn't given my kids the flu shot. Why? I don't know for some reason I ? the flu shot and it is hard to get my kids to come to the clinic without asking for help. So since flu is getting bad I thought why not. My mom helped and I took Hunter back first and he talked to Molly and she gave him a shot. He didn't like it but he was a trooper and didn't fight or scream just was sad cause he got hurt and it was over in a few seconds and I told him to not tell his sister yet and he didn't! Then it was Grace's turn. She was awesome she got 3 shots and she didn't kick or scream and didn't like it at all but cried and was sad and said she didn't want to go to the clinic again. Super sad, but I think she will be ok I told her she didn't get shots everytime she was seen. I was so proud of my kiddos cause they listened and did what I told them. Yes, shots hurt and tears were shed by both but they ended up saying thank you and got a sucker. So on to Grace Kathryn's 4 year old stat's! Which totally suprised me! She hasn't gained any weight in a year! This girl eats all the time and asks for a snack every 30 minutes it seems like. I guess she is just a picky eater and doesn't eat everything. So home girl is going to get more growing food!
Weight 31 lbs...17 %, same weight a year ago :( and at her 3 year check she was 35 %)
Height 40 inches...57 % she was 37 inches at her 3 year :)
DeOna says she needs to eat more but looks like she will be my body shape type. So I shouldn't be worried I just was suprised at her %.
So there you go! My tall, skinny 4 year old!
2 comments:
She is so beautiful! Looks so much like you :)
She is so beautiful! Looks so much like you :)
Post a Comment