Thursday, January 3, 2013

:: the word of the year for 2013 ::

My word of the year is going to be FLOWERS!  I am going to have more in my house and try to have more outside my house this summer and try to give out more flowers to people.  This is also my New Years resolution.  Why give yourself a hard resolution when you can have a fun one that you can actually really do!  Flowers just do something for me.  It makes me feel better when I am down.  It makes me wanna clean my house when I don't feel like it just to make the vase of flowers look prettier.  Flowers just put a smile on my face.  Tulips used to be my all time fav now it is changed to Daffodils.  Love them and they are yellow my favorite color!  I got some flowers at Costco for Grace's birthday party (which I still need to blog about) and I bought one bundle and took it apart to make 2 seperate flower arrangements in my house.  Saved some mula and used what I had.  So the word of this year is flowers and I can't wait to see how it goes.

No comments: