Wednesday, February 13, 2013

:: hair and valentine's ::

 
 Grace had her first big girl haircut at a salon on Tuesday!  She did really great and the lady didn't take off as much as I wanted but at least her hair isn't as long and untamed anymore.
 
 
Here are my Valentine's day gift from Larry...Ugg moccasin's!  My first pair of Uggs!  I have wanted their boots forever but couldn't do it and I have Bear Claws instead.  But I really wanted some slippers that I can throw on to take Misha outside or run errands in and the main thing is to fold laundry with them on since my laundry room floor is so cold!  I love them I have had them since Sunday.  There are not the color I wanted but this color works too!  My phone needs to be updated so I can't take any normal pictures with it so I have to use my Instagram app to take pictures so in this picture my shoes look really brown but they are light tan.  They are so COMFY and so nice a warm.  I love them and they are an awesome Valentine's gift!  Thanks babe!  Love you bunches and bunches!
 
Thought I would show you what I made for my whomps teacher's for Valentine's Day.  I got this idea from a blog called Mud Pie Studio. 
 
 
Pretty cute, huh?!  Will see if the teacher's like them :)  My kids are all set for Valentine's day and I am super excited for them.  This holiday is the holiday I remember the most from grade school.  And it turns out I can go to both of their school's tomorrow for an hour and hang out with them in their classes.  Super excited.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: