Tuesday, February 12, 2013
:: figuring out our new schedule ::
Swimming! Swimming has definitely changed our weekly schedule! Last week was the first week of swimming MWF and my house was a disaster by the weekend and my whomps were tired and I felt like nothing got done and I went to bed with a messy house ie. dishes still in the sink and the whomps were in bed late and grumpy. This week I am changing it up on my whomps and trying to get homework and dinner done before we walk over to the pool. When we get home from swimming after showers they only one cartoon they used to both get a turn with what they wanted to watch before bed now one gets to pick the cartoon and the other gets to pick the book to read after. We are on day 2 of this and it was meltdowns the first day and I didn't get the dishes done and last night was much better and they were in their beds nice and early but still took forever to fall asleep but they were being good. I was able to do the dishes while they were in their beds and clean up the house and go to bed without a mess. Such a nice feeling. Non swimming days are going to be nice we get to be at home a little longer without the rush of trying to get stuff done before lessons. They are having a really great time with swimming lessons. They talk more to kids and grownups and listen so much better and have smiles on their little wet faces! So I think this new schedule will work out with what we do before we go to bed after swimming. :) 2 more days until Valentine's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment