Today was Hunter's hockey class and it was fun and nerve raking. We made it there way early after having a great time with Nate and Aunt Lindsey's where Grace and I got our nails painted. I so needed to get some pampering time since I have a lot of stress (that I am not posting on my blog) and needed to feel good about myself and getting my nails done with gel by Lindsey I knew was the trick! Buddy did good but he got tired after the first 1/2 hour and it is an hour class and I thought for sure they would pull him out and I would get another phone call but the coaches I talked to said no and the one that past him I guess is the head coach right now so he said nope he is good. Crossing my fingers. Buddy just has to learn not to complain and realize this is a lot of hard work. I asked him if he wanted to quit and stop but he said no so we will power on and have some Gatorade on board next practice. I just can believe how well he is doing and he is still 5! I took alot of video but for some reason I can't post them! I have to get an updated google account. Just know he did great and used his stick and played with pucks the first 1/2 hour of practice and he was in his element and giving his all he just is so little and not used to it he was drained by the time they wanted him to keep going for another 1/2 hour and he is only used to practice being 1/2 hour and done.
I had told my Grace that we would see if we could get her ballet shoes after Hunter's practice since she has to wait and be cold for 1 hour and she also complained after a half an hour if Hunter was done yet. They both just gotta learn the new schedule is an hour now. But I was told that Payless has ballet sleepers and we were going to check after practice. And they did! Grace is so excited she got fitted and has her first pair of pink ballet sleepers and pink tights! Now I just got to get her in a class and see if she really wants to do this! I was thinking of doing it in April after Hunter's birthday and party but I might try for March if the place has an opening. When she got home she put them on and played PS3 with them on. Happy girl and she says she so wants to do this so will see if she likes it! I am only doing swimming for both and hockey for Hunter and Ballet for Grace and nothing more that is enough to keep this Mama hopping! If this is how our schedule is we will only have Tuesday and Sundays where we veg at home after work and such. But when Hunter gets better at hockey he will do a morning game with his class on Sunday's! I am just trying to socialize my kids to other kids and make them listen to other adults because it is so important and good for them and when they accomplish something they are so proud of themselves and want to tell me and all their family!
Here is my baby in her first "pink" ballet shoes :)
It was such a busy Thursday but it was a good one! Whomps enjoyed school and when I picked up Hunter at school his teacher said really really loud that Hunter was very very respectful and helpful today. Music to my ears! Both her and I are trying to show him when he is good and not silly he makes everyone happy! I am pretty sure what she said was true cause Buddy said it wasn't a good day because so many kids were not respectful. He said it was actually not a good day cause kids were not being good, but he was. I told him sorry Buddy but if Mrs. Rodgers was happy with him, which made me happy, we just have to keep being respectful and knowing we need to be good and getting a shout out from Mrs. Rodger's in front of his whole class is awesome, which made him grin. :) Being pampered today and hanging with Nate and Lindsey was fun and my whomps were pretty good and I was proud of them for listening and obeying and we had a fun time with them! I love me some Thursday's! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment