Friday, February 8, 2013

:: it's the little things ::

Larry will be gone again during Valentine's day and you know what I am finally OK with it and have been the last couple of years.  I would love him to be here but we are just not that type of family and not in that type of way right now.  So, I am such a sucker for Valentine's day I love getting roses or something at work I love getting things I am a sap but Larry isn't into it as much and I totally get it why spend money on a day when you can show the person you love them any day and get them flowers.  I get it but I am just crazy that way and love get flowers on Valentine's day.  But with that said I realize that having them delivered to my work cost a lot of money and I told Larry this year please don't I am good without them and I would rather get something I really, really want and I emailed him a link to the item I wanted and this morning I got a text from him saying go get them and a check is in the mail!  I was super excited cause I didn't know if he would or not cause this last month has been a rough road and we are working on stuff, but he did and when I got home the check was in the mail for the exact amount that what I wanted and I sent this email to him a few days after he left.  Happy dance!  I realized that my Valentine's day gift doesn't have to come on Valentine's day it is just knowing that he wants to make me happy and give me something I would like and came through and knows I will be jumping for joy is all that matters.  Communication and expression feelings is all I need this Valentine's day and I can't wait to get what he gave me money to get!  Did I mention happy dance!!!  I will post pictures when I do cause they are pretty much the same price as a dozen roses on Valentine's day and I have a $20 gift card to the place I am getting my gift at!  Now I just hope I can make him feel as special as he has made me feel.  It is the little things, right?  :)  Happy weekend to you all.  We have nothing really going on except making Valentine Day cards for schoolmates :)  I am super excited Valentine's day lands on a Thursday!  So I get to go to Grace's Preschool and my mom will go to Hunter's school.  I went to Buddy's school for his Christmas party and this will be the first time I go to Grace's school and they are doing cupcakes for the mama's I can't pass that up!

No comments: