Saturday, February 23, 2013

:: randomness ::

 Last weekend was a lazy weekend.  My whomps and I didn't go anywhere and stayed home the whole weekend.  We didn't get in our van until we had to go on Monday morning.  It was so nice and so relaxing!  I actually napped while my kids had their rest time and they were awake doing their thing.  That has never happened before but it was a nice rest for us all.  Here are some pictures from last weekend. 
 
Misha in the catio.  So not cool.  She wanted in it all day and I had to put a gate up by the entrance inside so she wouldn't go out in it at night.  I even slept on the couch cause I didn't want her to get out and lost.  Long night let me tell you!  That is probably why I had to take a nap.  She was just acting weird all day so I was hoping she wasn't getting sick or crazy on me.  She was better the next day.  She hasn't been in the catio since, thank goodness.  I would be fine with her being in it but the first day she was in there I wasn't home and she tried to get out and got her collar stuck under the chicken wire and the neighbors cut the wire to get her head out but she stayed in the catio until I got home.  Not sure how many hours she was in it but she must have liked it cause she wants to go in it!
 

 
On Sunday we ventured outside and went to the field and played before it got to dark and cold.  Yes, my kids are walking up the rock hill.  Never have they done this and I am so don't want them to get hurt but I have to remind myself all the time I have a boy and he needs to be adventuress and I let him go to where he is but not any further and of course Grace had to follow. 
 
 
This is my Buddy at his last hockey practice this week. :)
 
 
And this was last night.  My Lucy laying by me on the couch where she isn't supposed to be.  And on the wall Hunter's first colored picture where he colored everything!  Grace had to tape it to the wall with about 10 pieces of tape.  Tape is her favorite thing in the whole wide world.  I got her some for her stocking at Christmas and she used it all up in a couple of days. 
 
 
Well I am off to cleaning and getting things done today.  This weekend isn't as lazy as last weekends so I better chop, chop.  :)

No comments: