Monday, February 25, 2013

:: credit card debt = $0 ::

I am so excited!! Larry just paid off the last credit card debt that I have or we have!  He still has a credit card he uses to buy airline tickets but our bad past debt is gone!  My bank account says $0 for my credit card with them and I have no other credit cards. I haven't used a credit card in over 4 years! Now the car and jeep are paid off!  Happy Dance!  We do have the new van's loan, student loans, and house that we have to pay off but I am only talking about credit card debt!  I believe our credit card debt was around $25,000!  It is all gone now!  Whoo Hoo! 

2 comments:

Mom said...

WOOT! WOOT! AWESOME!!! So proud of you guys!!! It's a GREAT feeling to not have that debt! Celebrate tonight!

The Elliotts said...

I have been waiting for this moment to celebrate with you!! Congratulations!