Alot happened this week...
**a friend of mine I worked with at my last job passed away last weekend and her funeral was yesterday and I wasn't able to go. I should have went but knew in the end making everyone happy at work was better and not being short staffed would make everyone happy. But I really wanted to go to her funeral. She was an amazing woman who tried to fight her cancer for I am taking a guess here..+6 years and I know she stayed alive for her 4 kids and her grandkids and didn't want them to suffer another parent passing away from cancer.
**we got to have Larry home for 3 days! It was a roller coaster of a 3 days Larry ended up in the ER one of the mornings for chest pain but is good but has a stress test (again) the next time he is home. Alot was said and pondered between us and I am pretty sure I didn't help and caused some chest pain. Just communicating. We all went out to dinner alot and we got to have a family day at the Portland Aquarium.
** my whomps passed swimming and start new (seperate) classes on Monday!
More happened this week but the jest of this post is about loneliness, I guess. I am not a fan of weekends anymore when it is just me large and in charge. I try so hard to be positive and do fun things with the kids but when I do it always bites me in the butt cause the whomps find some way either both of them or just one of them isn't happy in the end. I wanted to go to TJ's today to stock us up and in the end the kids were not good at all at the store and threw fits and both had melt downs but I was able to get flowers and get us stocked up but once again I realize it is a pain in the butt to take a 4 and 5 year old anywhere when they don't get what they want at the place and I have to lay down the law. But we all survived and I hope TJ's will let us come back again. I know in the future I am going by myself I already told them both this and they were so upset but this always happens when I take them. The little kid carts are cute and my kids love them, but they are my downfall. But I got some Daffodils and a potted tulip set so this should make me a happy mama!
Like I said loneliness sucks and it happens to me all the time but the weekends the most. I just need to tell myself that it could be worse and be thankful for what I have and I am it is just I am so envious of families that have their husbands with them all the time and go to bed at night with everyone home.
Speaking of everyone home!!! My girlfriend, Noelle, her man is coming home tonight at 7:30pm from Afganistan! He has been away for I believe over a year but came home for a week or so when she gave birth to her cute little guy, Remington, late last year and he went back to Afganistan and now he is done with his tour! Happy dance for her and her husband! She has been taking care of (now) her 2 kids while he is gone. I think she rocks because she did this all alone for months and here I am complaining of doing it for weeks out of a month.
Happy weekend to you all only one more day until Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment