Saturday, March 9, 2013

:: hunter turns 6! ::

Today my Hunter Thomas turned 6!  It was a fun day of going to the beach with him, his sister, Misha, and I!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow, but I am so behind in house cleaning and laundry it is crazy!  Here are my Buddy's stat's for 6..

Weight  53 lbs (84 %)
Height   47 inches (90 %)

Once again DeOna is amazed at how tall he is and that he will be taller then Larry!  I tell her each well child check she that she has told me that since his 2 month check.  Reality has already hit me that he will be tall because the same day he came into the clinic another girl had her 6 year WCC and she didn't even reach past my chest and my Buddy is up to my armpits!  Sigh he is getting so big and so grown up and I can't believe he is officially 6!

No comments: