1. A new Taylor Swift song...
Not sure what I think of it yet. I did not read The Hunger Games book series. I watched the first movie and was so disturbed by it that I didn't want to watch the rest of the movies or read the books. Something about killing people even kids my kids ages to win a game didn't sit well with me. But I usually like TS's songs so will see.
2. My new goal is to keep my camera in the van so I can take more pictures...since I seem to forget it when I go places. Not sure why? Maybe cause I am packing for 3 and making sure we have snacks and Misha. :)
3. We are out of credit card debt! Yeah, but not sure if Larry will have a job after March. And we have to wait for him to come home when the job is done this month. Which he left at the beginning of the month and could come home in April or before. Alot of stress let me tell you. I can't spend any money or do anything other then keep us feed and keep the house in order and not spend anymore then that. I am such an organized person that this bother's me and I am not sure why. I am bummed that I can't plan anything for the rest of the year. I can't plan vacations, nothing. Cause our life is so up in the air with everything that I don't know what will happen after March. Not sure if we will be all together or what. I wish we could be like any normal family and have us all together and all of us happy with where we are at in our life and our life choices but that isn't where we are at. Need some prayers our way. I wish I could just spill out my soul to you all but my blog is not the place for that.
4. My Grace knows all about Leprechaun's now. She learned about them at school today. :) She told me they set a trap at school for the silly, crazy, makes messes, eats and makes golden chocolates Leprechaun (her own words) to catch him in their trap for St. Patrick's day. And she knows he is going to make messes in his trap! Larry on the phone tonight said it sounds like SHE could be a Leprechaun from the description she told him. :) I told her I agree with her Papa!
5. My Misha doesn't sleep under my bed anymore. This makes me super sad. But she does have her bed in my kids room at the end of their bed. I am glad she is in there. She sleeps all night with them. I wish she was under my bed but I know for some reason she wants to be in their room and I am at peace with it. I am just still sad she isn't with me. She goes to her bed in the kids room when they do and gets her treat in her bed and she is asleep before they are. She wakes up when I turn off the house alarm and comes out of their room. I do find comfort that she is in there with them but I really liked having my dog with me, but she is with my most precious things in the world.
6. Hunter did amazing at his 6 year appointment at the clinic, where I work. He has grown up so much and can talk to adults he knows that it makes me proud just to sit by him and let him be himself and answer questions from adults! He adores Dr. Bridgeman and he gets all shy at first with him but then just wants to talk her ear off. She says he is just amazing and so grown up! We picked her up today before work to help her out and she went to Canby with us from the OC and my kids were just in awe she was in our car and then we took her home after work and they just couldn't get why we she was in our car and why were helping out. They are so cute but at least they know that she is their doctor and their mama works for her. She said on the way to her house that they speak so well and have amazing speaking skills especially Grace. I am so proud of my kids they put on their good behavior 100% in our car today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment