*** I worked today. It always changes the dynamics of my week when I have to go to work on my day off. I don't get to sleep in a little, Misha and I do not get to take the whomps to school and we don't get to run our errands or come back home while they are at school. I don't get my starbucks in the am. It is the only day I spend money on a lovely cup of Starbucks. I don't get to pick up my kids and see their smiley faces and here about their school day while it is all fresh. I don't get to come home and veg with them until we go to hockey lessons and watch Hunter play practice hockey and I don't get to come home at a descent time after it is all done and veg with my whomps. I am really thankful for my Thursday's off, can you tell? :)
*** It was day 2 in a row of me calling 911 for a patient who came into the clinic. Will see if we are on a run and go for day 3. This usually happens when we only have one doctor and our NP. Never fails.
*** I am still sick going on 3 weeks I think if I am not better in the morning I will see if I can get antibiotics instead of Sudafed cause it isn't kicking it anymore and I want to be a healthy mom again. I drew someones blood today and I had to cough so I did with the needle in them and then I tried not to cough again and I had to transfer tubes and I so wanted to cough and did and then I tried to suppress the cough which didn't end well. I was able to finish the blood draw but couldn't breathe cause I had suppressed the cough that it ended up in a coughing spasms/fit so bad I felt like I was in an asthmatic fit. I felt bad for the patient, but I was so thankful I got her blood and didn't have to draw her again. A girl at work had to give her a band aid for me cause I just couldn't stop coughing. It just took me 10 minutes to recover from the coughing and breathing and tears in my eyes and get back to normal. So was not cool. I hope I don't turn into an asthmatic person after this crud is done.
*** My Buddy did hockey lessons today. Today he got hurt. I saw it happen and jumped up and watched it all. It wasn't bad. He did his first split ever on the ice with one leg in front of him and one in back of him and landed on the ice. It all happened so fast for him cause he couldn't stop his skates. I don't think he has ever stretched his legs that far ever and not be able to stop the fall. I felt so bad. He was in tears and a coach saw it thank goodness and helped him up. I was up on my feet watching ready to meet him at the opening of the ice arena but my buddy got up and skated to the other end of the ice. You could tell he was hurting and didn't want to do that move again that made him fall like that. I felt so bad. He wasn't himself after it. He did great but he wasn't smiling or moving his legs like he usually does. I didn't blame him one bit. Afterwards he said he hurt so bad that it made him cry but then it went away and it didn't hurt anymore. I feel really bad cause his first class of hockey he kept complaining to the coaches that he was tired and such cause he was used to a half an hour of lessons not an hour and wasn't used to it and I told him he needs to try not to complain so much to the coaches unless he is hurting and he did just that today :( He cried when it happened and got up and powered through the rest of the lesson and he did the splits within 10 minutes of his hour practice. He is such a rock star.
*** My house is a mess and I am blogging. Can you tell what I want to do and what I do not want to do?
Happy Thursday night everyone!
me
No comments:
Post a Comment