This week at work Dr. D and Jan are gone so us girls are having some fun! The music at the clinic ALWAYS is K103! Has been for many years and has been since I was there 10 years ago and they still play it! So this week us girls (by my suggestion and help) we have listened to Kink on Monday, then yesterday the girls at the front picked Z100 and this morning I got DeOna to put on country! A first I think ever in the clinic! Hee Hee! And she said she actually liked it! Whoo Hoo! I am thinking we should listen to country when the Clackamas Fair is going on :) I really, really enjoyed the music at the clinic today and so did alot of the girls we were singing and humming throughout the day! So here is another TS song I like that I heard before I got to work that inspired me to just take a leap and ask DeOna can we pretty please listen to country today. And it worked! Will see if it stays on the rest of the week. :) Not sure what my deal with TS is lately but her songs just are my fav's at the moment. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment