Wednesday, December 18, 2013

vacation part two

Mid way through my 5 day vacation on Sunday we needed fresh air and I got new bread from my mom who made a Costco trip.  So old bread needed to get out of the house and we needed a break of being inside and I needed to get out of the house before I had to clean more things!  Eeek!
 
We went to the Canby Pond and feed birds are two leftover bread loafs we didn't eat.  See those 3 geese or swans or whatever they were they were like killers with orange feet!  They meant business and wanted bread.  Thank goodness we had the bread!

We took a nice walk around the Canby Pond and neither kiddo was listening the best and I kept yelling at Grace to not get to close to the pond  or walk on the beams close to the pond and then I thought why not take a picture after yelling at her to not do what she wanted to do.  So here is that picture she wasn't happy with me can you tell?!? But I love this picture cause it is so them.  You say lets get a picture of the both of you and guess what one of them will not want to get their picture taken guarantee!
 I got Hunter a key chain thing that has the temp and a compass on it so that is what he is checking out on his coat cause we put it on his zipper so he always has one. :)

 He said "mom get a pic of me sitting and laying on this" so I did!  For some reason I think he looks alot like his Papa in this picture.  But it just must be me.
 This girl loves to swing!  I love that she is full of color and sass but on this day she had a little to much sass going on!
Gotta love days of fresh air, feeding birds and crazy swans, playing in a park and getting dirty!  Next time we will wear gloves and bring more fun things to do but it was a good outing and bread was ate and energy was used.  Good day by all. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Loved feeding ducks as a kid! The ones that attack you are a little intimidating though... :(