Tuesday, December 17, 2013

:::Vacation...Part One:::

 
Tonight is my last night of my 5 1/2 day vacation! It has been fun, stressful, projects done, house projects done, and alot of dishes were cleaned!  Today, it was a day of just me, Grace, and Misha hanging out waiting for Buddy to come home after dropping him off at school.  The above picure is me and her at Starbucks getting my much needed caffeine to make it through the morning.  I think that we all need a much needed break now from our stay vacation with each other!  Misha is like so ready to go back to my mom's each day when I am at work and my kiddos need a break from me cause I make them do stuff!  Hee Hee!

So I can't wait to show you all my projects and what I did this mini stay at home vacation!  I did the whole stay at home take your kids to school and pick up thing and that was fun and I went shopping way too much when both kids were in school but I got so much done with said shopping!  I think that I will try to blog during my lunch break cause will see how that goes since I live so close to work now!  Woot Woot!  Night everyone!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hurrah for a staycation that allows you to work on projects! Can't wait to see the pictures...