Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In one week and the first cookbook!

Did you know that this little polar bear is going to be 5 in one week!  Lord, help me!  Just to let you know that the last 48 hours after she got Barbie dolls and started watching the Barbie movies and cartoons she has turned into one sassy little thing and grew up in 48 hours right in front of my eyes.  In one week she will be 5 and Hunter will be 6 until March and Misha turns 7 on the 6th!  Everyone is getting big and not staying little at all!
 
My first cookbook that I am going to attack!  I already did one recipe and it was a fail but at least it was an attempt and it was healthy it just didn't taste good and no one tried to eat it but me.
 
My other cookbook is PW's I have already tried a soup last month and I hope to keep on going.  :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

OMG she has changed since I saw her at Christmas! She is growing too fast and who would have thought she would be into Barbie! Love it!

Lori said...

Man, I LOVED Barbie when I was kiddo. Let me know how your cooking goes. It's hard to make it happen between work and everything else. I admire you big time!