Tuesday, January 7, 2014

She is 8!!!!

My Misha turned 8 yesterday!  It is so crazy how a dog can be as close as a child but my Misha is my first kid to me.  I have had a few cats but for some reason dogs are so much different then cats.  I love my Misha so much I have lost her to the outdoors about 4 times now and yes I freaked out each time but I got her back. She is my kid.  She goes with us in the car almost everywhere.  She goes to "daycare" my mom's everyday I work even if my kiddos are not there.  Since we moved to Canby and since she had to go through the separation drama she seems more in love with my kids and me and loves to have a schedule and if her schedule is out of sinc then she will tilt her head.  In the Canby house she sleeps in Grace's room now and it's fine with now that she moved out of my room and has become one of my kids and I check on her and my kiddos before I can go to bed.  I still can't believe she is 8 and that we had her one year before we had Hunter! 






I love my Misha dog so much and I would do anything for her and I love that she loves my kids and acts like a kid herself.  Happy birthday to my oldest big kid!  I love you to the moon and back Mish!
 
Tomorrow is another HUGE day!!!!
I will be a mom of 2 kids one 5 and one 6!! Eeek!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday beloved Grand-pup! love ya, Nana & Gramps