I think that Hunter and I have great immune systems! We still don't have strep! Yeah! Hunter still was cranky and slept long naps but maybe it is just his 4 teeth coming in. We had a nice day today. This morning we went to a coffee shop at the end of the hill than played at a park that is across the street. After Hunter's am nap we tried to go to the zoo for the second half of the zoo that we haven't seen but we had to be detoured because the parking lot was full and the shuttle was at the next exit so we drove on. I finally finished pulling weeds and planting my last three plants in the ground. I did some scrapbooking and journaling in some books that I got from family. Larry put up stuff on the wall that I have been asking him to do. So I got alot of projects done that I have been trying to get done the last few weeks. I didn't take any pics today just wasn't in the mood I guess.
1 comment:
Good for you, getting your projects done. I did that Saturday too. It feels so good to get those little things done.
Post a Comment