Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day weekend!

It was a nice time hanging with the boys from Friday to Monday! We had a good time of resting and vegging. Hunter and I did not get strep! Yeah! We hypernated at home on Friday and Saturday went and did errands finished projects and rested! Sunday we visited family and I got to meet Larry's Uncle from Ohio. He is very nice and looks alot like Lonnie. Monday, we vegged at home and had dinner early at 6 which is rare here so we had time to kill before putting little dude down so we went and visited my dad. Hunter was all over the place at his house he was in his full gotta touch everything mood. I didn't take many pics on these days until Monday. Crazy I know. On Monday, I had cleared up the laundry room and organized my shelving unit and the boys went to go get storage boxes for me while I piled everything on the kitchen table while they went. Hunter loves the laundry room so I had to keep him out so I could walk back and forth with all my junk so the boys going to the store was a way to accomplish this. Here are pics of Hunter playing with the bins. Of course the cats had to be a part. I had plastic easter eggs that were in the laundry room mess so I put them in the bin with him. He loved it! The other pics are of him playing with his toys. His new thing is to walk with two things at once. He gets frustrated when they dont' go the way he wants them to go. Total boy!

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Bella has that same little trike and the same walker. Too funny! They like the same toys. When Hunter comes over some time he'll feel right at home! Glad you had a restful weekend! Will miss seeing everyone Saturday!