I thought I was 20 weeks tomorrow but I guess it is today! Yeah I am half way done with this pregnancy! So far it hasn't been that bad. I am starting to wear maternity clothes. I had to go get some yesterday cause all the ones I had for Hunter were for winter since I am two months ahead with this pregnancy. Thank goodness clothes haven't gotten any more expensive. Our Ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept 17th in the am which is awesome cause Hunter's was in the evening and it made for a long day! So what does everyone think we are having? Boy or girl? Leave me a comment on my blog or email me at my hotmail account and give your vote and this time Corey you can't cheat! I am on to you! Just click the orange comment section on the right of this blog and you can leave a message but make sure you leave your name if you use the anyomous option! Especially you Corey! Hope everyone has a great long weekend!
6 comments:
My guess is girl!!
boy and a girl
boy
Girl
We're saying boy, I think. :)
I think it's a GIRL.
Post a Comment