I can't believe the weekend is here again! This week went fast for me let me tell you! Larry left for Canada and my last day at Cascade Physicians was on Tuesday and I started back up at Davies Clinic on Wednesday. I didn't have a day off this week but oh well next week I will start having Thursday's off. It will be weird for me to have no more Wednesday's off I have had them off since I left Davies Clinic about 7 years ago. It was sad leaving everyone at Cascade Physicians employees and patients. But taking the job in Canby is the best thing for me and my family. Since I left their and started at Davies I have seen my kids before 5:15pm everyday not at 6:45-7pm! Let me tell you I have to stop and think what to do with them for 2.5 hours before they go to bed! And I have to cook two things I am not used to doing but am very excited to figure out. So Larry might be done with Canada on Monday or he will stay longer not sure what is going to happen but I am just planning on him being gone for the whole time and just prepare myself for it. Having the kids to myself hasn't been too bad except for the nights. I get maybe 3-5 hours a sleep a night just depends on Hunter if he gets up and if he stays awake for 2 hours screaming at me. Last night he didn't get up at all and slept in until 7am! Grace slept from 9:30 pm until 3:45am! That is the most sleep I have gotten since Grace was born! I felt so much more revived and ready to start my day just because I got a couple more hours than I am used to! Let me tell you it isn't the easiest getting up to go to work with only 3-5 hours of sleep and trying to learn a whole new job on top of it but I am powering through, I think.
Today, Hunter vacuumed! This is an awesome thing cause he has been scared of the vacuum cleaner since he had his colonoscopy. Not sure if he wasn't totally asleep for the procedure and the loud noise of the procedure is what had scared him and it sounds like the vaccum or if he got scared cause someone scared him with it and didn't realize it. Could have been me not sure. Anyways. He "helped" me vacuum today by holding the cord and following me when I was vacuuming. This is a child that would be crying in the other room and shaking like a leaf when the vacuum cleaner would turn on. I am so proud of him he didn't cry at all and helped me get it out of the pantry even! Also, the kids and I ventured to the mall with our new double seated stroller that my mother and wayne got. I have never went to the mall by myself with them it was a good time until I couldn't figure out how to disassemble the stroller since it was the first time we used it. Here are pics from today of the kids hanging out with me.
Hunter sharing his snack

My growing girl! Her shirt says Mommy's night owl! But not that night!
2 comments:
I think Hunter has taken on being the "little man" of the house with Lar gone...good to see him conquer the vacuum cleaner! He is such a big help too!...and I am real glad you got some quality sleep!!
love
mom
Glad to see you hanging in there! Give everyone hugs and kisses from us. Good job Mommy!
Post a Comment