Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Hunter says..."

We have a big talker in our house! Hunter talks up a storm and he uses his name in almost everything he says. He says Hunter pick up toys, Hunter eat peach and last night he wanted to play with his train set and it was his bed time so I told him to talk to his papa and he went up to Lar and said Papa Hunter play with train! He is such a smart little cookie! I don't know any other kid that said their name with everything! Not sure if this is a good thing or not. I think he started saying it because I would say his name and than tell him something. He is such a little man. Grace is getting big! She has grown lengthwise and grabs at anything in her reach and it goes straight in her mouth. She loves to eat peaches. She follows Larry, Lucy, and Hunter like a hawk if they are in the room she is watching where they go. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes and mostly has bare feet because socks are impossible on her. She loves to kick her heels. Larry gave her a nickname the other night at 3:30am when she was kicking her heels in her bed wanting to eat or she was all gasey and it was uncomfortable for her but she was still asleep. He called her Thumper (not sure if that is how you spell it), from Bambi, and she totally is cause she kicks all the time. She is still a great baby! She cries when she is hungry or bored but all in all she is pretty content doing whatever. Her hair is starting to turn blonde. Not sure if I am going to get my redhead out of her yet! Gotta jet and get some housework done. I just wanted to post about Hunter talking so I can look back and remember when he gave him self the first person language.

2 comments:

Mom said...

yup, the lil guy is pretty good with sentences! love the nickname, "Thumper", it fits! However she will always be "Princess Penelope Pea Pod" to me!

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact he is pretty good with everything ... gets everything ready in the morning for his "MIMI" when he is here, knows how the washer and dryer works, and the dishwasher ... he also learned how to negotiate the mouse on the computer the kids get to use to play on Starfall.com all by himself .. of course now that know how to do it he does not want help anymore lol .. very independent ... MA