Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas pictures!

We did our Christmas pictures yesterday! Thank you Uncle Coco for doing them for us. Larry left today for Canada so we only had a few days of him being here with Christmas decorations up. We got some good ones and some funny ones. Hunter wasn't the greatest with the photo op but Grace was a champ until she had enough or we were yelling to many instuctions at the kids. Nathan was a trooper too and we did it! I just ordered my Christmas cards last night at Costco and already have them in my hot little hands. I think they turned out pretty cute but I am biased since it is my family. I will try to post some pictures form the photo op extravagance soon but I updated my blog with some of them. Grace was the smiler of the two of our kids that is for sure. Hunter wasn't on his game and was more about where his Papa was. But can you blame him when he only saw him for 8 days?!
Here is the only good picture either I took or Larry did not sure but it came from our camera. It isn't the one on our card but I should have put it on it cause I think it is pretty cute and they both are so happy! I love their cheeks and their sparkly eyes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Cory did a great job on the photos! They look so precious--love the one with Hunter upside down! Miss G works the camera--way cute!