Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Selling!

I finally got our house up on RMLS with pictures of it! Yes, we have had it on RMLS for over a week with out pictures of our house but not because I wanted it that way I just didn't know I had to post more on a different website. We are trying to sell it on our own to save money so we are using an internet company to help us and I have already learned that I gotta check out everything to make sure I didn't miss anything.

It is kinda wierd to know that people are actually looking at our house to buy it. No, no one has come by the house yet but just knowing that it is on the WWW is just crazy! I hope that it doesn't take forever to sell it we are giving ourselves 6 months and if it doesn't sell than it was meant to be and we will have to figure out what to do with Grace she might just be sharing a room with her bro.

Speaking of Grace...she has learned that it is SUPER cool to take toys and books of the shelf one at a time and throw them on the floor. Nice, huh?!

Hunter had a low grade fever tonight and had his first dose of Ibuprofen so not sure if this is the start of the sickness for him or not. Both kids have had snotty noses and coughs since last week.

Me, I am good. I am powering through. Working, cleaning, playing with the kids, and cleaning some more cause you know you gotta keep the place clean just in case you get a call that someone wants to look at your house! Only 3 more "sleeps" than Larry will be home! Yeah! I can't wait!

No comments: