Saturday, January 30, 2010
Hurdle #2...
I started on hurdle #2. I thought about how to approach it and knew I had to do it for me. Was it a hard step to start? Yep. Did I have to do it for me? Yes. Do I feel good about it? Maybe not sure if I can answer that one honestly cause I honestly don't know but I can breathe easier now that I have and know. But I feel better about me and my hurdle than I did 48 hours ago when I started thinking about how to do start this hurdle and move forward with it. Not sure how this hurdle will come about but at least I can sleep at night because it is out, I did it. Do I want it to go my way? Heck yah but not all hurdles work out the way you want them to it is part of dealing with it and making it down that hill. Sorry to be so vague but the people around me will know maybe what I am talking about. So I leave you with a picture I forgot to post with my other porch pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, whatever it is - I'm glad for you!
Jeremiah 29:11....hang in there!
Post a Comment