Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grace's first trip to the Beach!

I will be honest I didn't take Grace to the beach for her first time Larry did because he wanted some time with the kids. He took both kids a couple weeks ago and I stayed home and showered, took a nap, read a book and relaxed. When they came home and I saw these pictures that Larry took with his camera I realized what I had missed. I cried when he showed these pictures to me because it hit me that I missed Grace's first trip to the beach, I missed both my kids doing something together other than playing around the house or taking them to the mall this was something they did together and it made me so sad that I missed it. I missed their smiles, laughs, screams, and wide eyed wonder and this is what my life is going to be like I am going to miss out on some of their stuff and that makes me very sad. I don't like this part of divorce or seperation. It isn't fair to the person who doesn't want this to happen. I made sure that Larry gave me these pictures because I wanted them because of so many reasons. Enjoy them like I did.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You will have firsts too! Besides when she is 18, she'll hate him for that butt shot! ;-)