Saturday, March 6, 2010
Sha!
When I took Misha out to go potty this morning Grace came out on the porch and kept saying Sha! I guess that is her new name for Misha. It makes sense since that is the last thing you hear when you say her name...Sha. Misha was getting into the dishwasher this evening and I told her Misha get out and Grace was in her highchair and she said Sha get out but not as clear as it sounds written out. She is my little dog discipliner. When I was on the computer this evening I kept hearing her say Sha, Sha, Sha and I looked in the living room and Misha is in the recycliner laying on it and Grace has her red leash and she is trying to put it on her to talk her for a walk. I tell you this girl is a smart little cookie. So Misha is Sha now. Cute, huh!?! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment