I love Pandora. I love music right now. It can be sad, slow, or upbeat. I have to have it for noise right now. Especially when the kids go to sleep. My new dream is to have a apartment/house where I can hear music anywhere in the house maybe in a few years when I can pay of credit cards I will invest in one. The kids love music and both love to dance. Hunter likes to stomp his feet and Grace likes to stand in one spot and move back and forth with her knees and hips and her head. They are to cute. Here is what is on my Pandora...
Lady Antebellum (of course!)
Jack Johnson
Andrea Bocelli (love him!)
Miley Cyrus
Taylor Swift
U2
Alanis Morrisette
The Cranberries
Hinder
Faithill
Coldplay
I started Pandora when I worked at Cascade Physicians so alot of these came from there and hanging out with my music Diva, Maribel. Iknow my list is small but I am up for suggestions? Any artists I should add? What is on your Pandora? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment