Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Random
My days and evenings are getting so full this week I can't believe it! I need some down time tonight with my kiddos cause Thursday is full and I am not going to hang out with them much on my day off. Only two more Thursdays off and than full time! Exciting and sad at the same time. I am so about budgeting my money and it will make me feel better for the extra cash to put towards credit cards. I sold Grace's little crib last friday and I am so excited about that and now I have to figure out how to make my pictures smaller for me to post a double stroller and co-sleeper on Craig's list. If anyone is interested I am selling the double stroller for $40 and the co-sleeper for $25. I am about selling stuff and getting rid of clutter right now cause I am praying that our house sells soon and doesn't take a year to sell. But I haven't figured out yet where we go when we sell the house. Still up in the air but I gotta figure out Plan A and Plan B. Hunter has not been the greatest at listening very well and not eating much so I am working on those issues and potty training still I hope this weekend we just chill and I can do it full force. Cross your fingers for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment