Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting sick.

I never get sick. But I am getting sick. Started Sunday night with a sore throat woke up with it had it all day yesterday and today and now I am coughing. Checked for strep today don't have it. I just hope I have some Theraflu in the cupboard and get a great night sleep. The kiddos once again are not being fair in the sleeping department. I blame it on their vitamins but I am trying to be a good mom and give them to them everyday and just power through with their sensative bellies. I hope I shake this cold today and it doesn't get deeper in my lungs cause I will be up a creek. Lots to do this week and kiddos to take care of and work to power through.

Miss Bella did great yesterday with her heart surgery and I even got a picture of her when she was at the hospital texted to me to my phone. Made my day cause then I knew she really was ok and it was all over with and she was coming home! Yeah to the Elliott family that ordeal is done!

Tomorrow is the Knopp funeral, I believe. Totally feel for this family. I am so thankful everynight that I have my children with me. I can't even imagine what they are going through and what happens tomorrow and the rest of their lives. Feel, feel, feel for them.

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Thank you for your prayers! And I'm so glad the pic came through. It was too cute not to send because she had her smile back and that made me want to shout from the rooftops! :-)