Friday, April 23, 2010

Trying to breathe.

Trying to breathe and let the worry, hurt, and overwhelmingness go. Thank you Cammie for being there and sending me words and giving me advise and being you! Larry left tonight and I am tired but doing ok. I am listening to Keep You by Sugarland. It is so what is going on in my head. I can't get the lyrics to copy and paste but if you want to here it go to http://www.sugarlandmusic.com/ it is the first video. I might just chop of my hair like the lady does. Kidding. I will try to post pictures of the kids but since I did my photography class and the teacher put my camera on auto I haven't been taking good pictures. Post some of the kids soon. I am not strong right now but I am going to get stronger I gotta to be for the kids, me and to get this house sold and save money. Alot on my plate so I gotta power through. Night.

No comments: