Friday, April 9, 2010
stressing.
I am stressing. I guess that is normal but I am trying to keep myself from not but I keep failing in this department. I am human. Yesterday, I talked to a realtor about the house. Almost signed papers but just had to make sure I could do certain parts of the house deal. Today figured out the good and the bad about selling the house and what I need to do. If your wondering if Larry is on board he is but I am the one on this end doing it all and making sure it gets done and we all make out ahead in the end. That is the part I am stressing about. Selling the house honestly would be so much easier if I knew what my future held. I am just being honest. If I knew I was getting a divorce then I would know what I have to save and what I don't. If I knew my marriage was on the possiblity of getting fixed than I would know that I am working with Larry in preparing our future and dealing with our money as a whole and not seperate. Right now I am looking at this house selling and knowing what I have and I do not know what Larry has. Am I making any sense without just spilling it all out. Basically, we can sell this house and both be ok or we can sell this house and both not be ok but we haven't even went down the road of what our future holds as a couple or not a couple. So my goal is to make this house sell that we both make out in the end and we both can still buy a house and not lose our credit with the bank and not be able to buy a house for the next 2 years and that means with or without divorce. So I am stressing. I want this all to work out and not put us in the hole and have the bank deal with a short sale I want us/larry and I to deal with a short sale and still have good credit. If I do this and our house sells well we are good. If I do this and our house doesn't sell wll then we will have to deal with this. Either way I am doing this house sale for all of us. I just don't know still where I stand in my marriage but I have to move forward with selling the house and finding a place for me and the kids in Canby and will see what Larry decides. Right now I just want us all to be ok and that I make the right decisions and that Larry communicates more and maybe I will have answers about how my life will turn before this house sells. Yes, he is helping with the house but I just wish he wasn't in Canada so I didn't have to do this long distance and rely on family to help me with getting the house ready even if it means mowing the lawn or watching the kids so I can do a super good job of cleaning and fixing up the house. So I am stressing cause there is a good chance our house will go on the market this weekend. I am stressing about making sure I have enough money for the short sale, I am stressing about not having any money left if we do sell the house and I have to get us in an apartment/or rent a home with all the animal deposits. So much to think about so much to plan and I know what I have on my end and it would be easier if I knew about my future and not be in limbo anymore about my marriage. Need prayer. Please pray that my house sells well meaning the amount that will not put us over and have to short sale with the bank. I would love to tell you what that amount is but I can't right now, sorry. Pray that our house does sell and that I can move on with the kids. Pray that Larry can decide soon what he wants so we can all move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment