Thursday, May 27, 2010

joe-joe's

These are Trader Jo's Oreo's. The kids love them. Hunter eats them up whole, but for some reason and I didn't teach her this Grace takes them apart and eats the middle. She is pretty funny goes for the best part. I tried to get the kids to drink the carrot/apple juice cruishers from Trader Jo's but Hunter tried it first and said yuck so you know what Grace did cause he did it. Bought two boxes looks like Cousin Nate gets the other box and hope he likes them. I try so hard to get veggies in these kids and try to use all my resources but nope didn't work. Thanks Jessi for the info though! I even tried giving them Z-bars that my mom got for me for them and nope they were not into them. Going to try for round 2-3 this weekend.

Also, both kids are in bed and I think asleep and it is 9:00pm! They both headed to their beds at 8:45pm! Hunter has two girls he played with today that he seemed to enjoy and Ma and I told him they would be there tomorrow so he needed to go to bed early. Being reminded this evening must have triggered him to go to bed when I told him Grace was! If only this could happen every night. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Nana is guilty of teaching Miss G about the "real way" to eat Oreos. Glad they went to bed for you early! Praying that this becomes a habit for them, you need "me time".