Tuesday, May 4, 2010

crabs

I love the Deadlest Catch but I have been bad at watching this years and some of last years season. Mostly cause of Hunter he would want to watch Little Einstein before he goes to bed. But last Tuesday night I put Deadlest Catch on for a few minutes and Hunter was hooked! Tonight I put it on and he voted for crabs instead of Little Einstein! He loved watching it and I would get all excited when the pots were full of crab and he was all eyes hanging with me on the couch. Tonight they showed alot of fish and he was all about the fish. We talked about the ocean and the crab boats and the crab cages. I know not the best show to watch with your kids but I love the show and to hang out and watch it with my little dude was too cool! He didn't watch it to the end he wanted to go to bed which is so not like him! I think it is because I told him when the crab show was done he had to go to bed and I think it went to commerical so he took it as it being done which was fine with me. So he is in bed right now! I was very sad to hear that Captain Phil died earlier this year. I loved him he was so hard and nice and he was my favorite Captain on the show. When he died I wanted to call Larry and tell him all about it but it wasn't a good time in the drama so I didn't but he knows I love the show so I so so so wanted to talk to him about it. Didn't. But wanted to. I am very behind in the show right now but maybe I can keep up with it now that Hunter likes to watch the crab!

No comments: