Monday, May 3, 2010
my boy
I totally forgot to post something about my boy yesterday! He went potty in the toliet all morning and had to poo and I stopped him and dragged him to the toliet and he didn't want to he was scared of it but when I realized he was having a hard poo and told him if he sat on the toliet it would make it feel better. After a little persuasion he sat and pooed on the toliet! He got a kick out of seeing his poo go in it. So success! He did great during the rest of the day and nap time but we had a poo in his big boy underware cause I wasn't fast enough and had a friend over but 1 poo out of 2 isn't bad! And I have been bad I just don't want to wake up more than I already to with the kids so Hunter wears a pull up under his big boy underware at night. Baby steps for me I know but I just know he is going to pee and than wake up and than I am toast. Today he didn't have an accident at all at daycare! He didn't have to change his clothes or anything. Annie said he didn't want to poo in her toilet but wait tell he got home. Which is funny cause I was talking about him peeing and pooing at Ma's house when I was driving the kiddos there and he was so excited to show Ma how poo goes in the toilet. No poos tonight so will see what happens tomorrow! No accidents tonight either we are doing great! My boy makes me so proud! He looks so cute in his big boy underware it is such a big step for me to see him at this stage it is crazy that he is wearing them and I am also trying to teach him to put on his clothes. I know he should know this by now but I am slow at all the stages and learning as I go. Baby steps for him and me. Potty training is going pretty good I think. We are making progress my boy is getting to big for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Hunter!!!
that's our boy!!! Gramps & Nana are sooooo proud of you!!! :-*
Post a Comment