How do you get a stubborn little girl to keep her hair pretties in her hair? I have tried every single kind and Grace will not keep them in for more than 5 minutes or even 5 seconds some times. Drives me crazy! She has long bangs right now and I am trying to keep them out of her eyes and she looks so cute with pig tails but she will not leave them in! Is this a sign of her being a tom boy? I am fine with that I just wanted her to be all cute and pretty right now with hair pretties. And she asks for them everyday and I put them in but she literally yanks them out! Crazy, stubborn girl. Leave your cute hair pretties in!
Hunter went potty 2 times today and I was happy both times. We had no more messes after nap time and we even went to the store and it was a success. I just couldn't put him to bed tonight without a pull up though cause I already washed all his bedding today and 4 loads of laundry that I just wanted to not have to clean his bedding first thing in the morning. He is wearing his big boy underware over his pull ups though and I told him to try to keep them dry. Can I tell you that seeing him in his big boy underware and wearing his pajamas and seeing his cute little butt is pretty funny and cute. He is such a big boy I can't believe I am even going through this stage with him. I know I should have done it sooner but with all the drama I just couldn't. I still can't but I have to do it cause it is a perfect weekend to. Will see how tomorrow goes.
Today was a hard day. It probably didn't help that my girl thing came 2 weeks early not sure what that is about. And I just can't believe were I am at in my life with Larry. I wish I could say what I want to say but I can't. I just wish I was worth it to Larry I wish I wasn't sloppy seconds and I wish that I was worth fighting for and I wish that he still loved me and I wish that he still called, texted, emailed nice things, and I wish that he was fighting for us but he isn't and that is what makes me sad, mad, lonely, angry, and heartbroken. I have to get used to this life cause this is what it is going to be. It makes me sad that Larry didn't think about me when he did all this. Yes, he thinks of the kids but I really don't think he thought what impact it would have on me and he probably still doesn't think of me and I don't know when we got this bad or what I did to make it this bad but this is where I am at. Another weekend alone and many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment