Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hunter, who makes me smile.
Who makes me be a mother and teaches me what I need to do and challenges me to teach him the right way and hopefully someday he will be an awesome man and grow up being just as loving as he is now but maybe less stubborn. :) Who by the way is 90% potty trained! No accidents in days and has been pooing in the toilet everyday. I still put a pull up on him when he goes to bed at night cause I have to transition him into not drinking so much milk at night. Baby steps but we are so close! He makes his mama so proud that him and I have almost got him potty trained! Just got to be dry in the morning and we have it!
Grace, who makes me laugh.
Who learns from me and Hunter and I hope that I teach her to be girly enough and that she grows up knowing that she is not going to be as stubborn as her brother. :) Who can repeat almost every word you say. Who knows how to sing the ABC's and sings it in her way. Who can be happy one second and be grumpy Grace in seconds. Who can scream/yell louder then her brother didn't think it was possible but she did/does it!
These two are why I am celebrating being a mother. I love them to pieces and I am scared to death that I am not going to do this parenting stuff right. I am very thankful everyday that God gave these two energenic kiddos but I would be alone and bored if He didn't.
Being with them and seeing them smile and laugh makes me laugh and smile and that is all I need for Mother's day. I don't need there papa to do that for me, right? I just have to remind myself that all day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You don't need anyone to tell you that you are doing this right because YOU ARE! You are an amazing mom and it shows :-)and I have never been prouder of you!

love ya,
Mom & Wayne