Friday, May 28, 2010

Strange...

Hunter went to bed again at 8:45pm and Grace is asleep and I think he will be soon! This is getting too strange! What am I to do with all this free time?! Hunter usually doesn't fall asleep until 9:45pm what am I to do with an hour? I went to bed last night right after I posted my last post but couldn't fall asleep my mind was just thinking, dreaming, wishing, wondering, and stressing. Wanna hear something else strange? Misha. She must be getting into her adolescent years cause she stopped pooing on the porch a few months back and now she hangs out in the rain on the porch. This dog would not go outside even to go to the bathroom if it was raining and she used to hate walking in wet grass. Tonight she spent almost 2 hours hanging out in the rain on the porch. Yes, she is a wet, smelling dog right now but she seems pretty happy. No she still isn't eating to par but at least she doesn't let her food wait a week in the bowl. She is almost down to the last of her food in the bin and I now know what Peaches eats so Misha better start eating!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Just a suggestion for that extra hour...you can read a novel or something to rest your mind...

if things are getting to you then you might write in a journal. Get your stress out onto paper and then ...let it go and go to sleep.

This is your hour for you to relax after a long day, a gift from God. :-) love, mom