The kids and I have been playing, playing, playing. Long weekend ahead and I am a little scared of it but I think I have alot of house work, laundry, watching chick flicks, reading my book,and playing in my future for the next 3 days. I finally am taking pictures.
We played with Leggo's. I actually had these hidden for awhile cause I didn't want Grace to eat them so I think this was her first time playing with them.
We played with Leggo's. I actually had these hidden for awhile cause I didn't want Grace to eat them so I think this was her first time playing with them.
Yes, Grace is putting a leggo in her mouth! She didn't after that though. Playing with Aquadoodle
Playing with banks and quarters.
Here is some artwork that the kiddos have done and I put them on the kitchen door. Ladybugs and tulips. Two of my favorite things. Don't the ladybugs look huge like spiders? Love ladybugs not a fan of spiders, though.
1 comment:
love the artwork...looks like we'll have to bring quarters for Grace too!
Post a Comment