Saturday, June 19, 2010
so many things i want
Don't you hate it when you want so many wordly items that you know you want to have or can't afford? I certainly do! But I am going to budget and work towards buying the items I want after I am good with household items and things for the kiddos than I will set aside money for the items I want. My plan right now is to rearrange my kitchen/desk area. Very excited! I will start working on this area maybe tomorrow or next week. Gotta stop buying things and be a pack rat for a few days and then maybe I will do a major makeover of that area! Keep you posted! Going to try to only spend $175 on making it all different will see how I do. Before and after pics will certainly be taken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment