Sunday, September 25, 2011

:: misha's new look ::

The last time we went to the beach I saw a dog that looked just like Misha but with no long fur and the dog was very cute! I asked the owners if their dog had long hair like mine and they said yes and that the fur would grow back. I was so on a mission to get Misha trimmed! She had been scratching off tuffs of her fur for almost a month and it wasn't fleas she just had to shed her fur for the season and it just had to land on my carpet daily! I couldn't find a place locally that would take her cause she had bad experiences in the past with getting shampooed and washed and I know that she needs to be muzzeled. I finally found out the Wilco in Canby was fine with muzzeling her and shaving her. I was so nervous about doing this it would be the shortest haircut ever and I hope she was ok with it! I took her in and Grace and my mom picked her up and when I saw Misha I was shocked she was shaved to almost her skin, but I knew she needed it. Then after a few minutes I warmed up to it and then I felt so bad that I did it to her but it took me a day to realize she was so much happy and she actually did look pretty cute. Now I think it has been over a month and I love, love, love her new cut! I will probably not have her grow her fur out long like it was before anymore she really likes to be scratched and petted and seems so much more happier. Before you could just scratch her through her long locks now you can rub her and scratch her. Here are pictures I took of her the other day she was so tired and just looked to cute!


If you look to the right you can see her before picture and then see her now!

I totally get the vibe that she doesn't want her picture taken...



Why are you on the floor, mom?


This is her saying thank you for my new look now let me sleep or rub my belly!

No comments: