Here are the pictures from my phone of the kids playing with their first Kiwi Crate!
Knight Hunter, can you tell he is totally smiling under his mask? The kids are using the catapult Hunter made to toss a ping bong ball over the castle (kiwi crate box) and also to deliver packages (ping pong ball) over the castle wall. All of these were suggestions that came in the crate :)
My boy and his dog or is it my dog and his boy? :)
Today, I got the whompers new battery operated toothbrushes called Spinbrush's. Grace saw them on the back of her Nat Geo magazine and I thought sure. They are putting stickers on their new toothbrushes that had come in the box the toothbrushes came in.
Hunter had his skating lessons today and it was his second time in Basic 1. Basic 1 has 1 more class to go and I put him in right at the end of the sessions but he seems to be having fun and trying to catch up with all the big kids. He falls alot cause he isn't used to the speed and he looks like he is the youngest in the class. But he did better today then last week last week was a shock to him cause he isn't used to the group of kids staying all together and going back and forth and doing new stuff. He is used to doing what he is told and waiting for a lot of the class to reach him on the other side. But I am so proud of him he is listening to his new teacher and doing (trying) to do what the teacher wants him to do. He is having fun though cause he smiles alot in the class you can't tell in these pictures but he is :) I think he looks so cute in his hockey gear and he is the only one in his class in a suit but he doesn't mind cause when he makes it into Learn to play hockey he has to know how to play in it. I am so glad I put him in this class because it is challenging him and he isn't bored and at the end of 30 mintues Buddy is sweating and ready to take me out for free skate to show me what he learned :)
Looks like he has the moves!
I watched The Vow last night and cried. It was a good movie but earlier in the week I watched Life as we know it and cried even more on that one! Watching more movies lately especially chick flicks :)



1 comment:
Love the Kiwi Crate!! They look like they are having fun and learning at the same time--so cool! Hunter was great at his practice and in no time he will be skating in circles around those older kids! I am so glad to see you get back into your blog :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment