Thursday, May 31, 2012

:: too busy to blog ::

I got so much to do and no time too blog but then I seem to blog and not do the things I need to do.  Such a predicament I am in.  I need to watch videos for my continue education for xray but I have had the same CD to watch for a week and I still haven't watched it and I have no clue how many more I have to watch.  I got to mow the lawn, but I haven't. Once I get home I am toast and have to start my house chores and cook dinner and the thought of mowing and having my neighbors watch makes me cringe so I tell myself I will to do it tomorrow.  I need to change the litter box but I don't.  My children test me every day I don't sugar coat it and say my kids are perfect cause they so aren't but I think they are testing me more and more each month.  So what do I want to do?  Read the second book of Game of Thrones.  And who do I have to blame?  Larry!  It also doesn't help that the second book is 1000 pages long and I can't read it fast like my usual books cause there is so many people to keep track of!  So I better go read some more and stop blogging :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Leave the grass for Larry, if he doesn't come home Friday, I will come and do it for you that way you can do other things :)