My Grace turned 4 today! I can't believe how fast time has flown and my baby is 4! My mouse is growing up so much! I have called her mouse since she was born cause she was so tiny! 6 lbs and 5 oz and 19 inches long and so little compared to her brother who was 8 lbs and 1 oz and 21.5 inches tall, so she became my mouse. She is so clever and so creative. She is way to smart for words. She talks UP a storm and knows her ABC's and can write them pretty good. She can count to 100 but misses a number here and there. She can draw so good when she wants to. She loves to draw cats, dogs, and hearts. She loves to swim even though she isn't doing what she is supposed to in her lessons but she is having fun and is super excited to go! She loves her brother to death but he can also get on her nerves in a heartbeat! She loves anything he does and if he accomplishes something she is there to congratulate him and give him a high five! She is stubborn and loving at the same time. She loves Preschool and still doesn't talk to the boys much. Sigh. Not sure how to fix that one. For some reason the last week I can't download any pictures so I am using an old one. Also, Misha turned 7 last week and I tried to post about it with a picture of her but it wouldn't download! My girls are getting older and time is flying by! Next week I will have her stats and homegirl isn't going to like her shots at all! I mentioned the word and she was not happy with it at all so I am keeping that all on the downlow! This is the only time I don't have to give kids shots at the clinic is when my kids come in! Thank goodness. :) Happy Birthday my big girl momma loves you more then life!
No comments:
Post a Comment