Saturday, February 9, 2013

:: OMG ::

OMG, I am so amazed at how much I got done today and they day isn't done yet!  Here is what got done!

** Both kids slep in like they have never before!  Grace at 7:30am and Hunter 8:00am and me I woke up at 6:00am but fell back to sleep off and on.  I hope this is a nice weekend pattern kids sleeping in!

** Grace finished her V'day cards for her class

** Hunter is 1/2 way done with his V'day cards

** Totally booked Buddy's bday party and invites are done and party favors came in the mail!

** Laundry room cleaned and I am getting laundry folded and put away with each chapter of my chick flick book I am reading.

** Did I mention I am reading my book and trying to finish a girly book before I start the last of the GOT?

** The house is 1/2 way cleaned!  Got more to do but it is so much better then it was when I woke up.

** I schedule a hair appointment for tomorrow!

** Kids and I have been vegging inside we really should go outside for some air but they are just happy little clams all day just being home.  I mention going to the bank and Hunter thinks the world has ended so I will go tomorrow.

** Dinner is in the crockpot!

I love getting things done and off my checklist I hope the rest of the night goes as well and I get done with all the laundry and my book cause I have chick flick movie to watch tonight cause both whomps are going to bed early tonight!


No comments: