Monday, April 22, 2013

:: disappointments ::

It has been a rough weekend.  Last weekend, last week, and this weekend I have been working on the house to put it on the market to sell.  My mom, Wayne, and my friendly neighbor have helped me alot!  I so feel lucky to have them all!  My neighbor tonight knocked on my door to see if he could rota till my veggie beds that I gutted last weekend for the realtor this week. Since he was rota tilling his.  I was so happy!  I meet with the realtor on Thursday to get down to the real dirty business of selling my house.  This is the 3rd time I will try to sell this house.  The first time Larry and I tried to do it ourselves.  The second time I tried with a realtor that knew I couldn't sell it below a certain cost and we were in alot of debt.  This time I found a realtor and I/we will just have to deal with what comes our way.  I hope we sell it and don't make a loss I hope we don't have to short sell I hope we do not have to foreclose but this house will get sold if I have to go back into huge debt to sell it.  Last weekend I gutted my whole garden while my mom watch my kids for a couple of hours and last week put a ton of stuff out from the outside of my property for Canby garbage to pick up in front of my mom's house.  Garden cleaned and nothing other then the lawn mower and recycle bin around our shed.  Nice!  I decided to clean out our laundry room this weekend and all that is in there now is our washer and dryer.  Looks amazing and should have just had that in the first place but when you live in a small house toys have to go somewhere.  Did I mention the laundry room looks amazing...
Nothing in it!  Hoping people think it is amazing and just wanna buy my house!
 
Here is what I did this week.  Took everything away that was in front and the side of my house and my neighbor helped me start my mower after this picture and I mowed and it looks even better!  Now I just have to pressure wash the porch this week or this weekend and that will look better!

 
Here is the backyard.  Gutted.  Weeds gone!  And the neighbor tilled it tonight before I took this pictures 2 weekends ago and it looks amazing!
 
Things are moving along with getting this house ready.  It just sucks that I am doing it all alone right now but at least I have my mom and Wayne and my neighbor!  The neighbor and his wife don't want us to leave but he just wants to help me out.  Super cool.  I just have to get the little bathroom fixed asap (going to see if my dad can help with that) and do all that the realtor says and get this house sold!  Alot of work and alot of stress, but in the end if I can get it sold I will be so happy!  Even if it means going back into debt.  There was a reason we got out of credit card debt maybe it was to make sure that whatever debt we get in from the house we can still make it through. 
The disappointment part of my weekend is I found the perfect place for me and my crew in Canby but it was already rented.  I was and am still bummed that it didn't work out.  I just can't find anything right now for us and I just want to move and start fresh and give my whomps their own rooms and Misha a fenced yard to hang out in.  I keep trying to find this happiness that I keep hearing about but I keep getting denied.  Also, I am scared that I will not make the best decisions about my new future and it is so different it just being me that deciding what to do and I have to make these decisions alone and I just hope that I am making them right.  I am also disappointed in the decisions that other's have made around me.  I just don't get it and don't understand why but I just have to deal with it and move on.  It just sucks and I hope soon things will go my way and things start turning around for me and my little crew soon cause so far we are just doing what other's want and I want to be able to tell my kids guess what those rooms I promised you and that house I said I would get us will just come.  I know I am not that very patient but I just need my house to sell and a great deal on a house to come my way so we can move on from all these disappointments that seem to be burying me and my kids.


1 comment:

Mom said...

Dear Daughter, I am here for you always and the LORD is here for both of us and the kids forever! You may feel like He isn't but He is there working all the pieces to make your and the kids' future just right for you! You are covered with so many prayers! I have a hard time letting go and letting Him take care of things but once you do--He works wonders! Take comfort in Him. Things will work out. Love you bunches, Mom