Monday, December 9, 2013

*** I am back ***

SO don't get all crazy and excited but I am back!  Not sure what I am going to do with my lovely little blog-o here but I decided to type on in tonight.  Got lots up my sleeve and mabye I will just put it down in my little ole blog that no one reads ;-)

SO this is what I got in store...

++++  projects around my new Canby abode!
++++  instragm pics since those are the only I seem to do right now
++++  guidance on how to raise my kiddos???

and maybe just maybe a little confidence to make me start with the whole Interior D. idea of my life. Probaby way to far fetch but so wanna do and will see maybe I can do it and make some extra cash o rama on the side. :)

SO yep I am back and I wrote on my blog :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

woot woot--so glad that you are back to blogging!! I might have to follow your example! love mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can't wait to hear more, and if you ever want a before house, you can always use mine for the interior decorating. :)

Lori said...

Hurray! What a wonderful surprise to see a post. Love your latest pictures! Keep on posting so that I can hear more...