Tuesday, April 16, 2013

:: yes to carrots ::

I have found a new love...the beauty product from Yes to Carrots!  I love my Birchbox that I order each month only cost $10 and I get samples of some fun yummy stuff! And alot of it is organic and safe :)  Yesterday's box came!  Happy dance!  It had some fun stuff in it but 3 things I fell in love with were samples of Yes to Carrots products.  I have been eyeing this brand of stuff for awhile but never bought any but now I am in love!  In my box yesterday was a Yes to Carrots Lip Butter in mint.  Love this!  It is so soft and doesn't make my lips sting it is like butter.  Hee Hee, get it.  The other 2 were one time use samples of Yes to Grapefruit daily facial scrub and and Yes to Grapefruit dark spot correcting serum.  OMG!  I used it instead of my LA Fresh make up remover wipes to clean my face and didn't put any moisturizer on cause I didn't realize I was supposed to after and OMG my face was so soft and smooth this am and just soaked up my moisturizer and my face felt fresh!  I love the grapefruit line of Yes to Carrots line!  I checked out Fred Meyers for more and they had it there but I had just ordered more LA Fresh wipes that after I am done with them (30 wipes so one more month) I will probably switch to the Yes to Grapefruit stuff instead cause they have make up remover wipes too!  You all should check them out!  Yes, they are a little spendy but Paraben free and safe for your skin so so worth it!  I am so saying Yes to Grapefruit! :)

No comments: